This Position is no longer open.
Super Lame Games is hiring! Come join our 100% ironically-named team of thinkers, developers, artists, and dreamers as we push towards the future!
We’re looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to be our development team’s primary lead on internal project communication. We need someone who can manage internal project timelines, confer with developers/artists/product development teams to align goals and expectations, and work with designers and directors to help with project schedules and budgets. We need this person to make sure our resources are being used as efficiently as possible, and to follow up with project teams to ensure task completion.
Skills you should have:
- Strong communication
- Crazy good organization
- Experience with project management software (Basecamp, Teamwork, Asana, etc)
- Comprehension of software development and associated terminology
- Wicked flexibility - gotta be nimble!
- Unity/mobile development experience is a STRONG plus
- General knowledge of system architecture
Sound like you? Great! Here’s what you can expect to be responsible for day-to-day:
- Creating schedules and budgets
- Consulting with team members on task progress
- Upkeeping project management software
- Setting up internal meetings as needed
- Creating presentations with game designers and directors
- Alerting “the authorities” if projects begin slipping schedules
- Helping setup digital app pages (iTunes/Google Play)
- Managing software licenses and purchases
- Scheduling office foosball tournaments (jk)
If you think this sounds like your dream job, we’d love to talk! Our studio is located in the historic Short North district of Columbus, Ohio, and is filled to the brim with talented and creative people (plus a whole lot of caffeinated goodness)! We’ve traveled from New York to Los Angeles and Amsterdam to Hong Kong with our various products and we have no intention of slowing down anytime soon. Come join our team and help us be leaders in the digital future!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org