This Position is no longer open.
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Super Lame Games is hiring a GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ILLUSTRATOR! Come join our 100%, ironically named team of thinkers, developers, artists, and dreamers as we continue to push towards the future!
Under the guidance of the art director and creative director, the graphic designer / illustrator will create materials from new and existing assets to execute the design and layout for print items such as:
- Toy packaging
- Point of purchase displays & materials
- Trade show booths
- Vending machine wraps
- Collateral (brochures, bags, one-pagers, t-shirts, etc.)
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Illustration/digital drawing skills
- Keen grasp on typography
- Basic retouching skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks & work well under pressure, juggling multiple competing deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with technical specifications
- Openness to peer direction and feedback
- Team oriented mindset
Like to Have
- Experience in designing and prototyping packages
- At least 1 year of professional creative studio or internship experience
Please send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Once your materials are received we will contact you with further details.
*Note: this is an on-site position at our Columbus, Ohio studio.